How to apply
Please follow these simple steps:
- Take our eligibility quiz to check that your organisation and its work is a good match with our funding.
- Read our application guidelines thoroughly and write your application. Save your application as a PDF or Word document. Or, if you wish to apply for a grant of £100,000 or above, read the Major Grant guidance.
- Have a copy of your organisation’s latest annual return or independently examined or audited accounts saved to your computer.
- Go to Grants Management System to create a new account, or to access your existing account.
- You will be asked to fill in your contact details and information about your organisation, including demographic information about your beneficiaries and safeguarding practices. You will be asked to upload your application proposal and annual accounts/return. If you need any help with using our Grants Management System, please refer to this useful guide.
- You will immediately receive an email confirming that we have received your application.
- If you wish to send your application to us in the post, please see our postal application guide.
Pages in this section
We are committed to supporting great charities doing important work, and appreciate the time and effort that fundraising takes. We've created our guidelines to be simple, clear and efficient to help you make your best case to us.
Using our online grants system
If you need help using our online grants management system, please download this helpful guide.
The Weston Charter outlines our commitment to you.
We hope these frequently asked questions answer any queries you may have. If not, please contact us.