This website is run by the Garfield Weston Foundation. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, this means you should be able to:
- Change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
Our website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard and in certain places, achieves AAA rating.
https://mcmw.abilitynet.org.uk/ has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
The accessibility of some of our PDFs are under review so please contact us if you require an alternative format.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website.
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page, or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
This statement was prepared on 30/11/2022. It was last reviewed on 30/11/2022.