News and insights
The Awards are open to registered charities working with beneficiaries in the North of England, the Midlands, and Wales and which specialise in the fields of Community, Welfare, Youth, and Environment. Charities with at least one paid full-time member of staff in a leadership position and an income of less than £5 million per year are eligible to apply.
The next round of applications opens today until 5pm on Wednesday 10th January 2024.
Award winners receive 10 months of pro-bono support from four senior professionals across diverse private and public sectors worth an estimated £16,000. These “Pilotlighters” offer expert coaching on everything from operational efficiencies to sustainable long-term business strategies, and organisational growth.
Pilotlight are holding seven online sessions about the Awards. Find out more by attending a free Zoom session at 2pm on Wednesday afternoons:
- 8 November – Everything you need to know about the Weston Charity Awards.
- 15 November – Maximising your application to the Weston Charity Awards.
- 22 November – Weston Charity Awards: Your questions answered.
- 29 November – Weston Charity Award insights for environmental charities.
- 6 December – Everything you need to know about the Weston Charity Awards.
- 13 December – Weston Charity Awards: The impact of winning (hear from past award winners).
- 3 January – Weston Charity Awards: Your questions answered.
Register for an online session or see full entry criteria at www.pilotlight.org.uk/weston-charity-awards