Please follow these simple steps:
- If your organisation wants to apply for £100,000 or over (including a multi-year grant that is cumulatively £100,000 or more), we expect your annual income or project costs to be over £1 million.
- Please send a brief summary, of no more than two pages in length, outlining your organisation and what you are raising funds for (including costs, timescale and fundraising plan) to email@example.com.
- We will be in touch to give bespoke guidance. This may be to advise you to apply for a smaller amount, or to discuss next steps in relation to a Major Grant application.
- If eligible, you will be invited to apply to one of our eight Trustee Board meetings a year. We will aim to arrange a meeting with you, our Director/Deputy Director and at least one Trustee before the Board meeting.
- You will be contacted by our Director/Deputy Director within 48 hours of the Board meeting to learn of the Trustees’ decision.
- If you are offered a grant, we will send you our grant terms and conditions and ask you to submit your organisation’s bank details via your online account.
- Your grant will be paid into your organisation’s bank account within 10 working days. If you are offered a pledge, our email will be clear about any specific conditions that have to be met before you can ask for your pledge to be released.
Whether you are successful or not, you will not be able to make another application until at least 12 months have passed from the date of our email advising you of the outcome of your most recent application.